I am so excited...
that you have graduated from a handgun obsession to a flashlight obsession. Thank you Prairie Gramma for always picking such PERFECT gifts!
I can't stop laughing when...
you count "Five, Two, Six, Four.... GO!" And then take off in Superman pose, one arm stretched out in front of you and one bent back at the elbow. It was especially funny when you wiped out and said; "ooof... Superman slip."
I try to keep my patience when...
you can't stop shooting elastic bands. "Watch Mommy, watch. Watch gen Mommy!" about a kazillion times a day. I found 15 different hair elastics in the Christmas Tree while dismantling it. and am constantly picking up dozens around the house each day.
Your Father and I secretly listen in and chortle...
when you play walkie talkie with your brother using words like "coming" for "come in" and "you reading?" for "do you read me?"
I just about busted a gut...
when I asked you to pick up your toys and you said "Yes sir maam!"
I love the way you...
say "my" instead of "I". "My fart, Mommy." and then you chuckle. "My go pee, Mommy." "My scared, Mommy." And the best of all; "Here my are, Mommy!"
No comments:
Post a Comment