I love...
how you came up with and independently implemented the idea of a treasure box as incentive for The Rugrat every time he goes pee on the potty (despite the fact that he has been peeing on the potty since summer without any major shortfallings). I just love to see you teaching and helping him grow.
I smiled...
when you calmly responded to my perplexed, "I have no idea where the road is" (for the abundance of snow draping the road and fields) with, "It's right in front of you, Mommy. You're driving on it."
I was so excited...
when The Hero dropped the new peanut butter container on the floor and cracked the lid, you came up with the idea of retrieving the lid from the last container out of the recycling bin. You don't usually problem solve like this, so I was ECSTATIC with your suggestion!
I was amazed...
when I went to write "excretory" down in our vocabulary list and you said, "You don't need to do that, I know what that means." Alrighty then, more than happy to oblige on that count thankyouverymuch.
No comments:
Post a Comment