Age: 5
Favorite Color: Dark, Dark Blue
Favorite Food: Chocolate Cake
Favorite Drink: Hot Chocolate
Funnest Moment from Year Four: Going in the hot tub
Saddest Moment from Year Four: Don't Know.
Favorite Thing to Do: Go in the hot tub.
Favorite Movie: Star Wars
Favorite Book: Star Wars
Favorite Toy: Sword
Hero: God. (I was expecting Iron Man... surprise, surprise!)
Why? Because He made everything.
Favorite Family Activity: Watching Movies
Hobby or Interests: Sword Fighting With Isaiah
Want to be: A baseball playing Police Officer.
Last night was the first night you actually woke up on your own to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. You sleep like a log. I burst out laughing when I went into your room to get your clothes out this morning and you woke up all excited and informed me; "Mommy! I woke up to go to the bathroom all by myself last night! Do you know why?" I told you I had heard you and I was so proud of you and asked you to inform me why. Your answer;
"Because I'm FIVE!!!"
Yes you are, son. And I love you. You are my hero.
8 comments:
What a fine looking young man! I love five year olds. They are so curious and learning so much at this age. Their hearts are so tender and sensitive. What a great idea to keep up with their favorites from year-to-year as well.
What a wonderful post and celebration! Happy Birthday Hero!
Happy Birthday! HOw sweet aren't they just precious! He is a handsome young man! My little man will be five in April...wow time flies doesn't it
Joy
Happy Birthday, cutie!
Happy, happy birthday!!!
what a handsome little man!! Happy Birthday!!
What a wonderful way to record their birthday's! I love this! Happy Birthday Hero!
What a great way to keep a record! I have enjoyed your blog, and am tagging you! :-)
God's peace,
Dee
Post a Comment