Here's what's new with the little punkmeister (at left).
The other day he was playing rough with the Rugrat (4) who started to call out to me for help. I turned to the Punk (2) and said, "Stop that! That's not nice! Say you're sorry to your brother." He looked at me with furrowed brows and said; "But I'm not sorry, Mommy." Gotta hand it to the kid, he's honest.
For the longest time he has prayed the "verbatim" prayer before meals and during family devotions. It has always been (day in and day out for about 3 months) "Tank you God for trucks, amen." Yesterday he came early for lunch and was sitting at the table by himself and started to pray, "Thank you God, thank you Jesus, for the bible, for church, for trucks, amen." Smile.
Prairie Portraits
Pictures and prose of the people I treasure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
precious. ;)
Post a Comment