Prairie Portraits

Pictures and prose of the people I treasure.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What Can I Say?

    IMG_0447

You are amazing.

A young lady.

Sweetness personified.

A huge help in every way.

With the gentlest hands and the softest heart,

the sunshiniest eyes and the sweetest smile.

Thank you for being such a thoughtful, helpful, beautiful daughter.

For weeding with me, cleaning with me, laughing with me and putting up with me.

3 comments:

Berry Girl said...

I think that about her all the time - Sweetness personified. She is a beautiful young lady (already). I find her enchanting.

ELK said...

i think this tribute to your daughter lovely

Mac an Rothaich said...

Oh that is how I often feel about my eldest daughter to! On thanksgiving she spent the whole day cooking with me full of willing and cheerful chatter! I have a pal in her as well as a daughter!