Well, not really, but YOU plus a tractor equals be still my heart =) I am so thankful for all the hard work you do around here after hours. You are amazing. Thanks for humoring me and helping me clear out the orchard and fulfill my dreams for my special place. And thanks especially for teaching me to drive the backhoe and for taking over the grunt work on the ground!
Prairie Portraits
Pictures and prose of the people I treasure.
Monday, May 11, 2009
I Think Your Tractor’s Sexy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I truly appologize, but my mind was evidently elsewhere when I read "take over the grunt work on the ground". (I blame it on your title.)
It illicited a rather large-ish chuckle, until I brought my mind back "road-side" (rather than the gutter).
oh. have. mercy. LOL!!! Too outrageously funny!
Post a Comment