I love the way you heave a sigh when I ask you to help me catch up with read alouds and then can’t bear to stop at the end of a chapter.
I love hearing you chuckle as you lay beside me in bed reading “Old Yeller” and the way all three of us keep trading it around to keep up with each other.
I love it when I ask if you need me (for all practical intents and purposes) and you say; “yep, I need you bad. I need you to come sit right here on my lap.”
I love it when you talk to me about things that matter. About choices we’ve made and choices yet to be made. I can’t imagine being in this with anyone else. I trust you completely and you know how much that means.
I love the way you *gasp* when you look at the grocery bill, say “You paid HOW much for beach towels?!” and then look up at me and chuckle.
I love the way you send the girls to call me away from preparing supper to “help” you. How in your mind it would be easier for me to make supper while holding a 10 month old than it would be for you to take a 2 year old to the potty while holding said 10 month old. And how when I asked you, “How do you think *I* manage every day? “ you replied “I have NO idea.” LOL.
In short, I love YOU..
2 comments:
THAT is a *wonderful* picture of father and son. Love the smiles, so sweet. You can just tell that it captures a *precious moment*!!
Lol, I ask my man the same thing and he also says 'I have no idea!'
Post a Comment