I can't believe I am actually about to say this, but... I love....
your endless fount of exuberance. We studied definite and superlative adjectives in Language Arts this week... you my dear boy are superlative to the marrow. The biggest, the fastest, the loudest, the strongest, the happiest, the saddest... you are true to your pet name, you are my *super(lative)*hero. And that my dear boy, is your new blog handle, because "boy" just does but doesn't cut it. It's definite, but you are superlative.
watching you sword fight, with anything you can get your hands on, against anything you can get your hands on. I especially like it when you swordfight with a sword in each hand, because after all.... you *are* a superhero.
I smiled (and my heart melted)...
when I asked you to help the rugrat get a snack down from the cupboard and you managed to get one for yourself and conveniently "forgot" to provide one for him. When I went to the cupboard to get one for him you said, "Oops. I forgot. I promised myself I was going to be a good helper." Did I say SUPER hero? Talk about chalking up brownie points in a Mama's heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment