I love
- to hear you taking care of your little siblings and neighbour friends. "You wanna go outside? Okay, let's find your hat. Here, let me help you with those shoes.... Do you want your sunglasses?"
I laughed when
- the other night you came to kiss me after washing up and stopped to pick P-Pumpkin up, jolly jumper and all and squeeze him and shake him and say "What are you still doing up? You should be in bed already you lil' stinker." You crack me up. Six years old and oozing mother hen. I love it. I love you.
I'm so proud
- of how thoughtful you are, never putting yourself first, always thinking of others and wanting to give generously
I'm so thankful
- for all your help around the house. This week you have been washing dishes, helping with cooking and baking, supervising p-boy and p-prince in their duties. And I'm not talking that kind of "can I help" of a little one that often is more of a hinderance than a help... you are a huge help and a huge joy to me as I go about these daily tasks.
No comments:
Post a Comment