I laugh....
- when I see you stomping around the yard in rubber boots and bare bottom, pistol firmly in hand, pop and pow sound effects issuing from your little mouth.
I just about peed laughing...
- when you came rushing into the house, slamming the door behind you and pitter pattering towards the bathroom. A piercing shreak brought me running to find that you couldn't locate the potty.
- when after repeatedly telling me "I. want. coo. kie." and repeatedly being told "I. don't. have. coo. kies." You pensively and carefully responded with; "I. want. birt. day." Smart little cookie to remember you had birthday cake in the fridge. And you better believe I gave you a BIG piece and an even bigger hug :D
- when you wandered over into the tomato patch while I was digging potatoes and I heard you spit and say "Ew. Yucky apple."
I am so proud of you
- for getting up from your nap to tell me you needed to go potty, and for waking up dry 4 days in a row, yay!!!
I love
- watching you play with your little playschool hammer and Daddy's stray nails and any piece of two by four you can find laying around from the porch project. You are a wizard with a hammer and nails.
No comments:
Post a Comment