I laughed
- when you saw me coming out the door with a huge basket of laundry and dejectedly asked; "do I have to hang those?" When I replied in the negative you eagerly asked; "Can I hang them?" Go figure.
My heart melted
- when after a 20 minute prodding from me to find the attachment to the vacuum cleaner, insisting that you weren't looking dilligently, you found it in two minutes flat when I threatened you with not going to play at Luke's this afternoon. After bringing me the attachment and hearing me explain how that was proof that you weren't looking dilligently before and did you understand and yada, yada, yada your eyes welled up with tears. When I told you not to cry, I wasn't mad, you told me you weren't crying because I was mad, but because you had been bad. Guess who cried then....
I love
- seeing the games and toys you invent around the yard, and hearing you tell people that you don't watch tv "till it snows".
No comments:
Post a Comment