I Love It When
you say, "Baby's crying." "Baby's crying." "Baby's crying." "Baby's crying." in faithful 3 second repetition for as long as the baby is crying. I'm not sure which is more annoying, the cry-er or the informant, but it is annoyingly adorable.
You devotedly push your "baby" in the girls play stroller around the rough gravel drive as I devotedly push Prairie Pumpkin in his to put him to sleep.
You say, "Here baby, soo." and try to put the soother in Prairie Pumpkin's mouth when he's fussing.
you take my pumice stone and try to give me a pedicure. "Rub a dub Mommy?"
It Made Me Laugh When
I could not find a workable pen anywhere in the house because you have a fetish for taking them apart and leaving the pieces strewn all over
you insisted the water at the lake was "hot. hot. hot." (well, actually you say "ought, ought, ought.") and I couldn't convince you that the word you were searching for was "cold."
You came up to me while I was laying on the couch, kissed the bottom of my bare foot and then promptly said "Ew!"
No comments:
Post a Comment