I love ...
the sparkle in your eye and the chortle in your throat.
the sparkle in your eye and the chortle in your throat.
I laugh...
when I see you streak across the yard buck naked after hanging your wet swimming trunks on the line. Parchment paper derrier contrasted against cappucino brown sun tanned limbs and torso.
when I see you streak across the yard buck naked after hanging your wet swimming trunks on the line. Parchment paper derrier contrasted against cappucino brown sun tanned limbs and torso.
when you come running up to me, bubbling with excitement, waving me down on the riding lawnmower to "show me" your latest find. I shut the lawn mower off and ask; "What is it?" met by... "I don't know!" (I think it was a rusted piece of a barrette... such an exciting treasure for you!)
I cringe (but love it)...
when you come up to me straight out of the pool and lean against me with your icy little body or lay your hand on my leg.
No comments:
Post a Comment