I Love the Way You
teach Prairie Rugrat. You are so creative with finding new ways to make games fun and interesting for him. It's not enough for you to teach him developmental games, you teach him to beat his time with a timer! I love to see you teaching him new things and delighting in his progress. You are such a super sister and you will be a super mother.
help me with household chores. without being asked. just sticking alongside me and being ready to help me any way I need. It makes the daily drudgery a daily delight. I enjoy working with you!
I'm Proud of You Because
you are so mature. Being able to send you over to B and M's on butchering day to care for the children (hah, I just wrote chickens and had to backtrack!) was such a wake up call to me about how trustworthy and mature you are.
You love people. May you never lose that love and appreciation of others. May you always abound in grace and beauty as you do now. You are a gem.
No comments:
Post a Comment