skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Prairie Portraits
Pictures and prose of the people I treasure.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Prairie Pumpkin
I Love The Way You
smell
curl up against my chest and breathe big heaving breaths of utter relaxation.
gaze at me adoringly with those baby blues.
I'm Proud of You Because
you've got my thighs (guffaw!). Seriously though, they are cute on *you*.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Truth of the Matter
I yell at my kids. I get short with my husband. I feel like pulling my hair out at least once a day (usually around 5:15 pm *grin*) but I wouldn't change it for the world. These people complete me.
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Labels
hubby
kids
Contributors
Prairie Girl
Prairie Poppet
Unknown
Blog Archive
►
2010
(15)
December
(1)
October
(1)
May
(6)
March
(4)
February
(1)
January
(2)
►
2009
(38)
December
(1)
November
(3)
August
(1)
July
(4)
June
(5)
May
(3)
April
(3)
March
(3)
February
(6)
January
(9)
▼
2008
(71)
December
(1)
November
(15)
October
(2)
September
(10)
August
(9)
July
(12)
June
(20)
May
(2)
Hit Counter
No comments:
Post a Comment